May 10, 2017
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM CEST
Public Safety and Policing organizations are facing some of the most unprecedented challenges as they deal with an evolving crime landscape, increase in the number of emergencies, and internal pressures of doing more with less. Technology solutions of the past decades are simply not agile enough, nor capable of helping law enforcement collaborate securely and resourcefully for quicker decision making.
Please join our webcast with an Industry Security Leader, BlackBerry, and discover how secure technology solutions can make a difference in community policing and the safety of officers and citizens by optimizing operations and communications across your systems, people and processes.
Learn how to help your organization achieve the following:
- Improved commander awareness and less reliance on Land Mobile Radio
- Instant Interoperability between staff and first responders
- Greater effectiveness in coordinating emergency response including dispatching off-duty officers
- Spend more time in the community versus at the desk
- Mobilize staff beyond uniform and vehicle
- Improve administrative processes through efficient document workflow and statement filing methods
- Improve process of sharing key documents internally and externally with other police or government agencies
We will also discuss success stories on how law enforcement and police agencies are innovating and advancing operations and processes to achieve their goals:
- Reducing statement processes from 90-45 minutes
- Recording & updating a report of missing person from 90-10 minutes
- Recording & updating incidents from 30- 5 minutes
- Recording & updating crimes from 75-30 minutes
Brought to you by Annex Business Media. Annex is obtaining your consent to send electronic messages to you on behalf of BlackBerry. By submitting your information you agree to be contacted by BlackBerry on topics of interest. Your information will not be shared outside BlackBerry or Annex, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.